It's the little things that matter... like what shoes go with which purse! Our Accessories Expert Kym helps with the details that make the difference.
What's worse than seeing an orange bra under a lime green tank top?
Probably seeing the straps of someone's thong underwear. Lately under-items
have been making a showing on everyone. Now the question -- is it
In my opinion -- NO! You need the right underwear for the right outfit.
This concept seems to slip most people's minds in selecting their attire.
Underwear should be considered part of the outfit you are selecting, not just
In selecting a bra, consider the following --
1. Am I wearing a tank top or tube top? If so, I need a strapless bra.
2. Am I wearing a bra that has slippery straps? If so, I should tighten
them or wear a shirt with sleeves in case they slip.
3. Is the shirt I am selecting silky? If so, I should be wearing a seamless
bra to prevent seeing the lines of my seams.
4. Am I wearing a white shirt that is thin? If so, I should wear a thin
camisole (or a simple plain white tank top) to prevent unwanted peeks.
5. Am I wearing a light colored top? If so, I will need a white bra to go
6. Am I wearing a tight top? If so, I should wear a well-fitting bra (not
too tight) to prevent seeing lines on your skin exactly where your bra lies.
If these lines cannot be avoided, try getting a one piece bra and underwear
To prevent the same problems on your bottom half, consider the following:
1. Am I wearing tight pants? If so, I need to wear body slimming underwear
that is silky and covers my entire behind.
2. Are my pants loose-fitting? If so, I need silky underwear that will make
the pants flow smoothly from waist to toe.
3. If I bend over, can you see my underwear? If so, CHANGE IT!
By keeping these items in mind, you can be fashionable from the inside
out! Remember to cover your underwear thoroughly. There are few things more
personal than those that cover your private items, so keep them hidden!