It's the little things that matter... like what shoes go with which purse! Our Accessories Expert Kym helps with the details that make the difference.
Gettin' Ready to go Back To School!
Wanna know how to get ready for the first day of school? Here's a few
1. Don't take it too lightly -- people really DO remember first impressions!
Don't fret about little things or something you can't change -- people won't
notice your flaws, they will notice how much effort you put into your
appearance. Basically, be the best you can! Your confidence will also shine
through, so be proud of your effort.
2. Fix your hair the way you feel most comfortable. It will make you worry
less about touch-ups and more about having a great day.
3. Ditto for make-up... go light and natural. The less time it takes, the
better. Getting up that first morning is always a killer.
4. Since mornings get more hectic each year, lay out your outfit ahead of
time. It will kill pre-school jitters.
5. Leave yourself ten extra minutes before school. These can be used to
calm yourself, either by eating a heathly breakfast or by spending a few
extra minutes in a hot bath.
6. Have fun with your outfit. Make it a new one or one of your old reliable
favorites, just make it cute and a mirror of yourself! This outfit could set
the tone for the rest of your clothing year!
7. Enjoy your first day at school! Don't fret if it doesn't go as planned
-- first impressions are important, but lasting bonds are made in time.
Thanks for visiting! Write to me if you have any questions!!~! Kym