Special Events Expert
Special Events are a great time to kick your fashion into high gear and really strut your stuff. Our Special Events Expert Shantel is here to help... while keeping an eye on what's appropriate.
New Year's Fashion Resolutions
Okay everyone, I hope you had a great new year.
Hopefully you wrote yourself
some New Year's Resolutions. Well what should your Fashion
Here's a simple list to get you started thinking of your
1. Buy just a few basic pieces and build on those.
2. Get some new shirts for spring, like pastel colored
shirts-you can do a
lot with them.
3. Plain silver necklaces will go with EVERYTHING.
4. Mix and match some of your favorite things, for a NEW
5. Put 1-3 different colored shirts on top of each other
(that match of
6. Belts really give you a different look. Buy some new
belts and you'll
make 1 pair of jeans look different.
7. Power beads are just too cute, they go with everything.
8. A gray hooded sweatshirt that zips up the front can add
to an outfit, and
also help you out from getting chilled.
9. Butterfly and flower clips look cute in your hair, and
they help add to
10. A bit of glitter around they eyes, or shimmer dust can
wake you up.
I hope that these are some good suggestions, it's fun and exciting to start a
new year. So let's all get our fashion resolutions in check!