Prom season is quickly approaching. Who
better to help you than Kym, our very own Accessories Expert. She will keep
you updating on new prom fashions and answer all your questions. You want an
important night like this to be perfect, so let Kym help!
Tips for a Fab Face
What's the ultimate accesory that shines with confidence and pride? Look
no further -- it's your fab face!
Most girls who don't have acne or other skin probs can make sure their
skin stays soft and supple by following a few simple rules.
1. Don't try out new products! Try out all new cosmetics at least a week
before the prom. Skin allergins are rare, but totally not unheard of. It
happened to me -- it can happen to you too!
2. Don't put on too many products. Sure, you may wanna clear that pimple
up, but propping it with products wont help the situation! A little goes a
3. Wax or tweeze a day before the prom. You will look fresh and groomed by
will have no traces of redness.
4. Wash off your makeup! The general rule is to splash your face with soapy
water once and then rinse with ten splashes of lukewarm water -- water that
is too hot or too cold creates more problems for your skin.
5. Don't pop! As much as you may want to, don't pop pimples! I SWEAR they
go away TONS quicker if you simply dab some acne cream on it. I love Queen
Anne's mint mask. It works incredibly well. It's about four dollars for a
huge tube! Check it out, it's definatly a well-kept secret. (find it in
6. Don't stress about everything. Don't fret if you eat fries! Grease does
not cause pimples (pause, repeat) but stress will! So stop being so crucial
on yourself and you'll look great!
Have fun prepping!
Questions? Email Kym at email@example.com
(Please be sure one of
my other articles doesn't answer your question. Thanks!)