Prom season is quickly approaching. Who
better to help you than Kym, our very own Accessories Expert. She will keep
you updating on new prom fashions and answer all your questions. You want an
important night like this to be perfect, so let Kym help!
Some tips for prom buying (a sidenote to my other articles)
1. Don't buy anything at the first store you visit.
DO try on tons of different styles and fits.
2. If people are helping you find the perfect dress, don't feel pressured to
buy anything, or even pretend you like the dress. You're only wasting time --
theirs and yours.
Do act curteous and friendly to the people who put the dresses back after
you try them on.
3. Don't buy anything you're not 110% satisfyed with.
Do buy a dress after a lot of careful thought and consideration.
4. DO talk over finances with your parents before you even go to the store.
Don't expend your limit unless your parents know.
5. Don't buy a dress with a cheap slip, a tacky material, or a quickly-made
DO check my article on how to find a high quality dress.
6. Don't worry about finding the perfect accesories --
DO read my next article for help on finding these special accents.
Check back often for updates! I'll try to write everyday!
Your friend in prom fashion,
Questions? Email Kym at firstname.lastname@example.org